Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Window Shopping, the Favorite Passtime of the Poor

Signs that I'm getting increasingly broke and cheap these days:
  • My electricity bill was $8.00 last month
  • I'm handling piles and piles of paperwork myself because lawyer fee is too expensive
  • I'm going on the famous lemonade diet just so I can stop eating, food is expensive, people!
  • My good friends are buying me nice presents ( they can't stand me starving, or drinking wine out of a coffee mug apparently ;))
  • Did I mention the weird guy who give me 2 penny on the subway platform the other day?
You get the point.

It's been a while since I online shopped, but this doesn't stop sites from sending me promotional emails. Normally, they are evil like the cupcake store with the delicious display, or the tasti D lite that keeps on giving me dollar off coupons. But today, I found some really amazing stuff. Simply put, they are so beautiful I can't 1) afford them, 2) get mad because I can't afford them.

Anzevino & Florence Wedding Dress
A Lauren Moshi Painting
I absolutely adore this "petit chapeau" hat by the amazing Tarina TaratinoGreat job Revolve! I might actually shop there again once my personal recession is over....

No comments:

Post a Comment