Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Last Bit of My Favorite Fall Couture

Every once a while I become very critical of myself. During this time period, I'd think that everything about me is a little off. Like right now, let's start the "coulda, shoulda" list.

I could be a little nicer/a little less bitchy
I should talk a little less, in general

I could clean my apartment a bit more often
I should read less blog, and more books

I could try to actually watch my weight and what I eat
I should keep my commitment to the gym

I could spend less time socializing
I should spend more time on work

I know I'm insane, well just let me be ;)

Ok, now the last bit of fall couture:
Givenchy Couture
Valentino Couture

1 comment:

  1. Here is my respond to your "coulda, shoulda" list list (in the order that they appear):
    1. Never, ever will happen. Not unless we go to an alternate dimension where everything is the opposite. (i mean this in the nicest way possible)
    2. Why would you wanna talk less? Thats what makes you interesting. Plus the stuff that you talked about is interesting, for the most part.
    3. You are getting there. Its cleaner now than Skidmore room.
    4. Blog can be educating read as well :).
    5. Again, you are not fat. But watching what you eat is healthy habit.
    6. At the very least, you go to gym, which is more than what most people does. Plus the amount of walking you did today equals to a visit in the gym.
    7. See 2.
    8. Work, work, work has to be balance by fun, fun, fun.
    9. Yes, you are insane. :)
    Hey look, I think this comment can be constitute a mini blog.

    ReplyDelete