Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Both By Karl lagerfeld, Fendi Fall 2009

I wanted to blog fairly badly in the last two days but have been too busy to do so. Sometimes, stories lose their appeals after as little as a day. What I consider to be amusing yesterday seems rather normal today.

Some days when I'm really tired, I wonder about my place in life. Other times I take it as it is. Right now, life, is working up the courage to smile and speak confidently to strangers; it is waking up everyday at 7 in the morning; it is what is said on that tiny little business card of mine; and it is that daily caffeine injection topping countless skipped meals.

At the end of the day, one person's hell is surely another person's heaven ;)

1 comment:

  1. Heaven, Hell, it is just one's perception of life ;)

    ReplyDelete