Sunday, August 2, 2009

Peanuts is Back!!!


Definition of "peanuts": the usually reliable, unsecured wireless network that I have been having a love and hate relationship with lately mainly due to its week long strike.

About 3 days after I re-ordered a tmc internet service, (its also about the time that I'm getting ready to say goodbye to peanuts, forever,) it magically appears on the lower right corner of my screen with faster than ever service and an almost apologetic attitude .... I'm angry at the strike and all the inconvenience that it caused me, but I still took it back, reluctantly.... which is how I'm able to write this entry at this very moment.

As you probably can sense by now, this is an entry about nothing, (except peanuts) but still, thanks for reading. The number of my almost regular readers is up to 4, so I thank all 4 of you for your kind supports! Great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment