Tuesday, August 11, 2009

By Alexandra Carr

Busy time at the office. Since my boss has an uncanny resemblance of Miranda Presley, I keep saying that I'll only work half day shift but end up staying all day anyway. oh, the burden of trying to be responsible ;) I'm not very articulate today, so just a few things that's on my mind right now:
  • Those people lining up outside churches for a place to sleep make me very sad, unfortunately I pass by at least two churches like that on any given day :(
  • The mail finally arrived, so now I'll have to start the lengthy advertising process for my company, booooo state law!
  • I might have screwed up the most important interview of my life....might....we don't know yet...
  • My hello kitty can't seem to keep her underwear on....I wonder what happen around here when I'm not home....
  • I'm going to stop writing now, my keyboard smells like garlic because I spilled hot pot sauce all over it yesterday....

1 comment:

  1. Lolz...Miranda Presley. This Devil wears" Salvatore Ferragamo".

    ~Sonia

    ReplyDelete