Sunday, June 28, 2009

What I'm actually Reading

Back at the beginning of June, I post a few books that I want to read this summer. As sincere as I was when putting together that list, things like this tend to go sour with me. Basically, my almost always hibernating productive side/righteous side kicks in once a while to remind me that there's way too many books for me to finish in this lifetime. Instead, I shall only focus on the important ones......

And it just happened that yesterday, while surfing around the web, I found out about the Infinite Summer challenge/book club. Basically, the idea is to read Infinite Jest from June 21 to September 22. This gives you about 75 pages a week, which is pretty doable for a book like this, right? I already snapped my copy at the store this afternoon, have some catch up to do while it's still early in the game.


Here are some other books that are arriving at my door on Monday, I ordered four but these two should give you an idea...



May the good weekend continue ;)

2 comments:

  1. That' great that you love reading. it's so healthy.

    Hanh,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!!!!! Reading is food for thoughts, at least thats what I heard.

    ReplyDelete