Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mercredi à Paris

So I have to admit, I'm a dummy when it comes to accessorizing. I wear the same chanel necklace for the past year and half. It never occur to me to switch it up a little, or perhaps take a trip to the store? Of course it's not that I don't understand the power of a simple cocktail ring or what layered necklaces can do to an outfit, or even how chic a stack of bangles can look, I just don't have the accessory DNA. I like to know that I can put on the same necklace everyday and have it go well with anything I wear. (Not Perfect, but Well) Today, I may have found just the right piece ;)

It's a Van Cleef & Arpels necklace from its special Mercredi à Paris collection that was launched in China last month. It features a little girl at play in pink gold, coral, mother-of-pearl, and diamonds. This is a close up of a similar one from the same collection
Now I have a dilemma. This necklace retail for RMB 26,100 (that's nearly $4,000!) Is it so out of question considering my jobless status and heavy rent? Omg I'm in love with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment