Friday, June 26, 2009

Three Blazers Later

One of the excuse why I haven't update in so long: excuse me please, I was busy shopping ;)

Three blazers, one trench, some killer heels, pants, shirts, and a bag later, I still couldn't find anything to wear on any given day. (you may feel the need to remind me that i'm kinda not really shopping for summer: I arealdy know that lol) I blame it on my yet to be fully developed style and fashion sense. I'm not really slow, it's just that I was raised in a very different culture that truly under-valued fashion for as long as I remember.

So after a week of shopping, I post shamefully the following items, which I still really really want to add to my wardrobe:


American Apparel Sexuali-Tee, everyone's favorite of the moment ;)

80/20 Hidden Wedge Boots

This cute convertible plaid jacket from Hong Kong

1 comment: