Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For the longest time, I was fully convinced that nobody actually care to read this blog. My bestfriend found this "girlie stuff" very uninteresting. My boyfriend went as far as blaming the internet block in china. Sometimes ago I watched this Elizabeth Gilbert speech. She talked about the pressure of the creative process, especially after one has achieved somewhat of a success. After securing one nearly regular reader who actually finds this blog funny, I FULLY understand what Elizabeth must be going through now! It is so much pressure to get to the next level. Oh my! What I have to do to get a second reader now?? What if my only irregular reader starts to find this boring?

Ok, maybe I'm over-analyzing the situation and it's definitely absurd comparing what I do here to the work of a professional writer. Still, its MY blog! I shall do whatever pleases me. Until then.

2 comments:

  1. Once again, i find it very offensive when you say no one cares, when I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING IT SINCE THIS BLOG STARTED (even thought i dont comment all that much). As a reader, I will boycott this blog for the next few day because i feel very unappreciated.

    ReplyDelete