Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's better to paddle your own canoe

Mozart, Mass in C major, k317, Coronation and Edwin Penhorwood, An American Requiem, both memorable but the rest of the program was boring at best. Thank god I had so much on my mind and good company who thought even reading the playbill was more fun than listening to that....Jersey choir boys, go back to where you from pleaaaaaaaaase!

Nothing else is worth documenting, yes my reader(s?), I'm experiencing writer's block.

One last random story before bed: After a big "disagreement", it's nice to send flowers. But if the two people in war, wait, I meant disagreement, are separated by an ocean, some Miyazaki potted plants can bring a smile out too.

From the idiot who sent picture flowers...










No comments:

Post a Comment