Monday, September 28, 2009


Trying to be upbeat and keep a cheerful tone, is it working yet? It is almost annoying that every decision that I have made in the past few months feels like life or death. It is even worse when I regret one. In time of doubt ( I know....here we go again..), there are about a million seemingly legitimate reasons to stop trying everything and push for the impossible, but if the decision turns out to be the first runner-up, I can kiss this career goodbye before even stepping on a firm step. It all sounds crazy but nonetheless true. I told the story of the biker shop boy again last night. Three months in a bike shop, and you can try your luck at IB in your next life. SOunds scary? Given the state of economy, the number of people laid off within the industry, and the number of people trying to get in every year, three month is worth more than a life time.

Don't comfort me, don't feel bad, and don't even pretend to understand, just tell me to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment