Monday, September 14, 2009

On Fashion Week, or Maybe Not..

Sometimes I read other people's blog, they shop, they party, they go to fashion week, or at least they browse through all the collections then follow up with a pretty intelligent post. As much as I love fashion, I don't know the past five seasons of Marni collections by heart; I haven't even seen anything from fashion week actually, despite the fact that I pass by Bryant park at least 3 times in the last few days.

Is there a glamorous life that I'd rather be living? Surprisingly the answer is probably a "no". To some extent, I almost enjoy working 12 hour days, spending most, if not all, of my time analyzing financial statements and working on M&A deals. Of course, it's all with the hope that at some point, I can settle on something great and finally take that vacation that's long overdue. Before that, this seemingly less glamorous life shall continue...

Something amusing, Anna Wintour's first publish

No comments:

Post a Comment