Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Status: Employed

Haven't updated in a week. In the last seven days, I bought a very pretty jade color nail polish, reviewed all too many OMs, almost got over a terrible cold, but the best part? Well, a full-time offer two month before the end of my internship. I haven't sign the contract yet but it sure feels good thinking about my business card, my profile on the company website and the fact I can finally stop job hunting for a while......

Sadly there's no time to celebrate since my life is and will be dominated by CFA for the next six weeks or so. I'm thinking of getting myself a nice present if i pass, hmmmmm what should I go for?

4 comments:

  1. So nice to see a proof that you are still alive. :) Are you going to take that job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FHVAIn3ypM&feature=topvideos

    Remember the crazy news that i told you about. I got it from this guy. Its kinda funny. Watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thank you very much for caring ;) I'm most likely taking the job....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.rd.com/clean-jokes-and-laughs/the-worlds-dumbest-criminals-the-inanity-defense/article166345.html
    This is an article about the dumbest Criminals in the world. Knowing there are retards like them makes me feel much better about the world. :)

    ReplyDelete