Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Love for White Tee

Haven't slept all night for no reasons....Mock interview this afternoon, plus possible all night session with my mb 107 kids....and three papers that are behind schedule.....Sometimes I wonder if I subconsciously mess up life on purpose because i enjoy the pressure and thrill of getting back on track?

I just bought a simple casual white shirt yesterday, the kind that would look just right with good jeans and plaid wadges around Skid.....that made me think of ways to dress up basic tops since I'll have to do that soon once I get back to the city. And what is more basic than a white tee? Here's a few of my favorites, from early spring all the way to summer!

Photographed by Craig Arend/AltaMiraNYC

From Lucky magazine's May issue


An old photograph that i saved to my computer......Switch for a loostly fitted white tee, equally fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment